6 oz Chocolate Stout (I used Young's Double Chocolate Stout)
1 ½ cups flour
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp black cocoa powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
8 tbsp sweet cream butter (softened)
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 tbsp molasses
½ tsp vanilla
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa powders and chocolate chips.
3) Beat butter with the sugars until light and fluffy.
4) Add molasses, vanilla and egg and beat well.
5) Mix beer and flour mixture into the egg mixture.
6) Refrigerate for about 30 min. (until firm enough to scoop).
7) Scoop onto prepared baking sheet
8) Bake for 15-20 minutes. (until they spring back when touched)
9) Cool completely before serving.