4 oz beer (your choice, I like a Brown Ale)
4 pork chops
1/2 cup beef broth
2 medium onions (sliced thin)
1 1/2 tbsp canola oil
1 1/2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp cornstarch
Salt & pepper
1) Season pork chops with salt and pepper & coat with flour.
2) Heat oil over medium heat.
3) Fry chops on each side for 3 minutes.
4) Add onions and cook for additional 5 minutes turning once.
5) Add beer and broth.
6) Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7) Remove chops and keep warm.
8) Mix cornstarch with a small amount of water.
9) Stir cornstarch mixture into sauce with onions and cook until thickened.
10) Pour sauce over the pork chops.