8 oz dark beer (Stout or Porter)
12 oz beef broth
1 lb thinly sliced Pastrami
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
12 slices swiss cheese
8 slices rye bread
mustard (your choice)
1) Preheat broiler on high.
2) Combine the Beer, broth and worcestershire sauce in a saucepan.
3) Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce heat to low.
4) Place separated slices of pastrami into the sauce (allow pastrami to heat through).
5) Place rye bread on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6) Place pastrami slices on four slices of the bread. (saving sauce).
7) Place cheese on the other slices of bread.
8) Broil for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese melts.
9) Remove from broiler and spread mustard on pastrami.
10) Put the cheese bread on top of patrami and cut in half.
11) Serve with bowls of the sauce for dipping.