8 oz beer (I used a Pale Ale / different styles change flavor, be creative and daring)
4 oz blue cheese
16 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp softened butter
2 tsp diced onions
1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 loaf round bread of your choice (I used Pumpernickel)
1 extra loaf of bread (for extra dipping pcs.)
1) Mix the cheeses, mustard, butter, onion, and worcestershire sauce. (allow the mixture to stand for 30 minutes).
2) Cut the top off the round loaf of bread.
3) Hollow out the center, saving the bread to use for dipping.
4) Slowly beat the beer into the mixture, until smooth and airy. (do this just before serving)
5) Fill the hollowed-out bread round with mixture
6) Serve with saved bread cubes, along with additional cubes of bread for dipping.