2 oz Stout (I used Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence)
4 oz heavy cream
9 oz dark chocolate (65% cacao)
3 oz unsweetened cocoa powder
1) Melt chocolate with heavy cream in double boiler. (about 3 min)
2) Whisk together thoroughly.
3) Let cool. (about 25 min)
4) Slowly stir in the beer.
5) Pour mixture into flat pan.
6) Cover with plastic wrap.
7) Refrigerate to set. (about 3 hrs.)
8) Scoop out chocolate rounds. (use a melon baller)
9) Place balls on parchment paper.
10) Dust truffles with cocoa powder.