6 boneless thighs or breasts (no skin)
2 cups guacamole
12 flour tortillas
8 oz Vienna Lager (I used Brooklyn Lager)
2 tbsp dark sesame oil
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
1) Mix together marinade ingredients.
2) Place chicken and marinade in large Ziploc bag. (remove air)
3) Refrigerate from 2 hours to overnight.
4) Grill chicken until fully cooked. (5 mins. per side)
5) Warm tortillas on the grill (30 sec per side)
6) Remove chicken from grill and cut into thin strips.
7) Spread spoonful of guacamole in the middle of the tortilla.
8) Layer with chicken and enjoy.