4 oz Belgian Strong Ale
4 fresh eggs
8 oz sugar
12 oz milk
8 oz heavy cream
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 oz Meyers Dark Rum
4 cinnamon sticks
1) Separate the eggs.
2) Beat the sugar and yolks until smooth.
3) Stir milk and cream into the yolk mixture.
4) Add 1/8 tsp nutmeg and rum to mixture.
5) Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
6) Fold egg whites into the Nog mixture.
7) Pour the beer into the Nog mixture.
8) Pour into serving glasses and sprinkle with remaining nutmeg.
9) Add cinnamon sticks to glasses and serve.