12 oz Pilsner (I used a Pilsner Urquell)
1 chopped small red onion
3 chopped cloves garlic
1 sweet potato (cubed)
2 28 oz cans whole plum tomatoes (w/ juice)
1 tbsp curry powder
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp salt
4 oz crumbled Feta cheese
1) Place beer, onion, garlic, sweet potato, tomatoes and lime half in a large pot.
2) Simmer over medium heat for about 20 min.
3) Remove the lime half.
4) Add the curry powder, cayenne pepper and salt.
5) Purée in a blender and place in bowls.
6) Top with Feta Cheese and serve immediately.