24 oz IPA (I used a DFH 90 minute IPA)
4 12-16 oz steaks (any cut you like)
4 oz apple cider vinegar
2 sliced medium onion
8 cloves chopped garlic
6 tbsp black pepper
6 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
6 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
3 tbsp salt
3 tbsp red pepper flakes (optional)
1) Place steaks on a large casserole dish.
2) Mix together pepper, salt, parsley, rosemary and red pepper.
3) Rub mixture and garlic onto steak.
4) Cover steaks with onions.
5) Let the steaks sit at room temperature for about 1 hour.
6) Pour beer and vinegar onto steaks.
7) Cover dish and put in fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
8) Grill to desired doneness.