4 boneless chicken breast halves
1 12oz Lager (I used Fosters)
1 fresh lime, juiced
1 tsp honey
2 minced cloves garlic
2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1) Mix the beer, lime juice, honey, garlic, cilantro, and salt and pepper until the honey dissolves.
2) In gallon size Ziploc bag, pour the mixture over chicken. (squeeze out excess air)
3) Marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4) Spray grill with non-stick cooking spray.
5) Preheat grill on medium heat.
6) Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess.
7) Grill chicken until tender and juices run clear. (about 7 minutes per side)