6 oz Brown Ale (I used Newcastle)
8 pcs crumbled bacon
4 minced green onions
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz velveeta
1 tbsp garlic powder
6-12 tbsp red pepper flakes (optional, but recommended)
1) Cook bacon until crisply, remove from pan.
2) In the bacon grease, sauté onions until soft.
3) Combine cream cheese, velveeta, garlic powder and pepper flakes.
4) Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
5) Remove and stir.
6) Microwave for additional 3 minutes or until completely melted.
7) Stir in beer, bacon and green onions.
8) Serve with your favorite dippers.