6 oz Lager (I used a Grolsch)
16 oz cream cheese (softened)
1 package Ranch Dressing (dry mix)
2 cups fine shredded cheddar cheese
6-8 strips thin sliced bacon (cooked and crumbled)
1) Fry bacon until crisp and crumble. (set aside)
2) Mix cream cheese, dressing, and beer into a creamy consistency.
3) Mix in 3/4 of the bacon and 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
4) Refrigerate overnight. (or at least 3 hours)
5) Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup cheese, bacon and scallions.
6) Serve with pretzels, tortilla chips or you favorite rigid chip.