12 - 12 oz bottles “Premium” Lager (I used Full Sail Session)
4oz distilled white vinegar
4 lbs pork spareribs
2 ½ tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 ½ tbsp white pepper
1 ½ tbsp seasoned salt
1 tsp oregano
20 oz ketchup
4 oz apple cider vinegar
10 oz Worcestershire sauce
12 oz maple syrup
8 oz liquid smoke
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup margarine
½ cup honey mustard
1) Mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, white pepper, seasoned salt and oregano.
2) Rub ribs evenly with the mixture.
3) Pour distilled white vinegar and 1/2 the beer over ribs in a pan.
4) Cover pan and refrigerate. (minimum 8 hours)
5) Oil grill grates and heat on medium.
6) Mix remaining Beer, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, maple syrup, brown sugar, liquid smoke, margarine, apple cider vinegar, and honey mustard.
7) Bring to boil, then reduce heat and cover. Simmer until thick. (about 15 minutes)
8) Place ribs on grill and coat sauce.
9) Cook, brushing with the sauce while cooking. (1 ½ to 2 hrs)